The anime blogger interrogation game, is an interesting game introduced by Iso, which is literally as it’s name implies, a game of interrogation within anime bloggers. The game serves as a purpose of interaction between bloggers, and to know more about another blogger’s interest or background.
Here are the rules by Iso:
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives.You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
I was actually tagged by Kai not too long ago, and because of this I felt the uncontrollable urge to play my part in this little game called life. Or something to that effect. Read the rest of this entry
So I heard that over at AnimeYume, Yumeka put together a little questionnaire for all the anime fans out there. I’ve always been a fan of these kinds of lists, so of course I decided to put together some answers of my own. Of course as most of us know, there was a similar questionnaire by AceRailgun not too long ago. While I answered that, most of the answers I put down were extremely short, since at the time there weren’t as many others to work off of. So here’s my chance to put together something a little more comprehensive.
1. What anime have you seen? If you’ve seen too many to type out here, link to any list you may have, such as MAL.
I have a list put together right here. I keep it fairly up to date.
2. Out of those, which ones would you consider favorites?
There aren’t too many series on that list that I’ve given a 10 to, but among those my absolute favourites would have to be One Piece, Liar Game, Kimi ni Todoke, Azumanga Daioh and 20th Century Boys.
3. What was the first anime you ever watched and what was your first impression?
I remember getting into Sailor Moon when I was a child. I really enjoyed it, though after the first season I slowly lost interest. I also remember seeing an episode of the original Dragonball dub before Z came out, though it wouldn’t be until a long time after when I realized that’s what it was. Read the rest of this entry