As you may have noticed, I’ve seen the “murder for shock value” twist a few too many times.
Well, even though it took a month and a half to make, it was still faster than the last video. Most of my problems were in the writing, as it had been a long time since I’d written the Black Cat review. After that, the actual recording didn’t take long, and the editing was mainly held back by problems with my new video editor. I went back to MovieMaker for this one, and I’ll probably stay there until I get used to making videos in general. It looks alright, though, since I stopped trying to abuse the zoom mechanics.
I’m still a little apprehensive about this video, but considering the positive response to the last one, I shouldn’t let it bother me. The one issue I will bring up is the camera. The view window on the side doesn’t show the entire field that will be recorded, so it was difficult to tell what I would get. I’ll try to fix that for next time.
The next review should still take more than two weeks, since I have English work that needs to take priority for a bit. Plus, it’s gonna be a little more complex then these last two.